English Theatre Düsseldorf works with professional teachers, actors and musicians who have great experience in giving theatre workshops to students whose English is a second language. We offer many different opportunities for individuals of all ages to participate, through school visits as well as weekly and holiday workshops.
If you have any questions or would like further information please contact Olivia at email@example.com
Please explore our pages to find out more information about the different types of workshops available and scroll down for the Latest News.
In all of our workshops, we will be following the recommendation of the German Health authorities regarding preventing the spread of COVID-19. For the moment our workshops have therefore been postponed, to ensure the safety of participants and workshop leaders. Please sign up to our Workshop Mailing List to receive updates about when they will restart and how to register.
OSTERFERIEN WORKSHOP UPDATE:
The risk posed by COVID-19 has led Theatermuseum Düsseldorf to suspend all programming operations and activities indefinitely. Our upcoming Osterferien Workshop has thus been canceled.
While we are disappointed to have to cancel this workshop, the safety of our creative staff and participants are most important during this trying time.
We will update the community with information regarding future workshops and in the meantime, please stay safe and take care of yourself and your family.
The ETD Team
The English Theatre Düsseldorf is currently offering 6 weekly workshops running from January to April 2020.
- 'Littluns Theatre Club' for 4 - 6 years olds: Mondays 4pm to 5:30pm @ Theatermuseum
- 'Kids Musical Theatre Club' for 7 to 12 year olds: Wednesdays 5:15pm to 6:45pm @ Drei-Klang Musikschule
- 'Adults Musical Theatre Course' for 18+: Wednesdays 8:15pm to 10:15pm @ Drei-Klang Musikschule
- 'Devise and Improvise Course' for 18+: Mondays 6:45pm to 8:45pm @ Mallet Institute
- 'Kids Theatre Club' for 8 to 10 year olds: Wednesdays 5pm to 6:30pm @ Kiwifalter
- 'Theatre for Future' for 15 to 18 year olds: Wednesdays 6:45pm to 8:15pm @ Kiwifalter
To find out more or register for any of the workshops, please go to our Weekly Workshops page to find our online sign up forms.
For any questions or more information, please feel free to contact Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org